Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Top 10 Things I Hope Go Out of Style in 2010

It’s Tuesday, 9:39 AM, so the workday is “done.” But, rather than waste the next 10 minutes Christmas Shopping online(because I do that), facebook creeping, shuffling papers, and …I blacked out, I’ve decided to write my Top 10 Things I Hope Go Out of Style in 2010.

I wish I were more creative in the morning, but it's a start.

10. Vampires
9. the phrase “that’s what she said”
8. quoting lines from The Big Lebowski like its your favorite movie. Fuck off, you’ve seen it once and you don’t really understand the sheer genius of it.
7. “epic”, lol and :)

6. When people say "I've got 3 words for you..." and then say something like "Anger Manage-ment." Not clever at all anymore at all. I think you should say, " I've got 2 words for you, 3 syllables, a noun followed by an adverb forming a prepositional phrase." Or something.
5. People saying that the only reason Canada still exists is Hockey. That’s just dumb. Canada Rules.
4. WWF, MMA, PEDs,

3. third movies(re-sequels)-it’s so 1987, stop already. Unless we’re talkin Toy Story. (I could go on about this forever but will spare the time.)

2. Changing your name (see Ochocinco, Chad)
1. Reality TV…Actually let’s be honest, I’d love to see reality TV go just over the top. “Let’s have the audience weigh in on how the judges judged the judging of the competition.” And here’s one I’d really love to see: If Lebron were a marketing genius, which I believe he can be, he would market his free agency story of 2010 with a reality TV show. Call it “2010: LeBron’s Choice” or “LeBachelor” where he starts with 32 GM’s one from every team and wittles it down to 16, 8, then 4, 2 and finally 1, in which the GMs are put through rigorous mental and physical tests every week and then half are voted off at the end of the show. I like it, I bet he ends up in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment