Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear Larry David:

I sent a script of my day's events to Larry David in hopes of use on "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

It is as follows:
9:20am--Waiting in the dentist office filling out 6 different forms, giving away details of criminal record, STD's, SS#, past residencies...Come on, it's a tooth.

9:41: Sit down in Dentist's chair followed by immediate x-ray(don't we usually brush first)
9:42: Dental Assistant mutters behind me: "shit" (this is not a joke). She reveals the x-ray and a complete separation of the tooth into 2 parts, cracked right in half below the gumline! I have no idea how it's still in there.
9:43: Dentist says, yeah let me make a couple phone calls and I'll let you know what we should do. "Do you have insurance? My guess is this will be around $5,000 when it's all said and done."

Dentist's Diagnosis: cracked tooth
Dentist's Short Term Prognosis: Remove Tooth and insert "flapper-fake tooth"
Dentist's Long Term Prognosis: 6 month healing process with flapper, then fuse together

My Diagnosis: Dick in Ear
My Short Term Prognosis: Remove Dick From Ear
My Long Term Prognosis: Reinsert Dick in Ear

9:44am: 4 minutes and $88 dollars later, leave dentists office

10:00am: Arrive at work, exit vehicle and see a "For Sale" sign above the door of our warehouse.

10:01am. Re-enter vehicle and head to the VFW.

2 comments:

  1. Like all great works this only makes me want to ask questions. Is this from the New Year's thing? Do you have insurance? Of course, what's the deal with the sign above the door? and, The VFW has wireless? How'd you post this from the V?

    ReplyDelete